This product has been discontinued. Please contact our sales department for help in selecting a similar replacement.
Akai HV1 Duobuddy Vocal Effect
Singers, are you happy with your guitarist, bassist, and drummer? Everyone plays exceptional - but they don't sing harmonies? Enter the HV1 — DuoBuddy by Akai Professional. Set up your own harmonies and you control when they start and stop. Similar to a stomp box effect for guitarists, this 2nd Vocal Generator adds one voice harmony to a melody to give depth to vocals in a live or studio performance. Many other vocal effects systems on the market require pre-programming, MIDI synchronization, connecting of footswitches, and are usually part of large, complicated set-ups, not to mention the results are usually mechanical and unnatural sounding. The HV1-DuoBuddy is a simple, stand-alone, all-in-one solution for today's vocalist.
- Front Input: Adjusts Input Level
- Level Meter Output: Shows the Input Level
- Output: Adjusts the Harmony Voice Level
- Parameter: Selects the Parameter to edit in Edit mode.
- Data: changes the parameter value selected in Edit mode. In Play mode, it changes either the program number or key by the setting of Footswitch Control switch.
- Edit: turns Edit mode On/Off. The LED lights up when enabled. When Edit key is held longer than 2 seconds, Copy program function is enabled. When the Style is selected in Edit mode, Copying Style is enabled.
- Footswitch Control: selects the function of Program A/B Footswitches being pressed at the same time. When Bank is selected, they work as bank up/down switches, while Key is changed up/down when Key is selected.
- On: Turns the Effect On/Off
- Program A: Select Program A
- Program B: Select Program B
Mic: Microphone Input
Line: Line Signal Input
Mic: Output at Microphone Level
Line: Output at Line Level
DC In: Connection of MP-9 AC Adapter