This product has been discontinued. Please contact our sales department for help in selecting a similar replacement.
Alesis MultiMix 8 FX 8 Channel Analog Mixer
Alesis MultiMix line combines studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction for the ultimate in compact mixers — all at prices wandering musicians will love.
MultiMix FX mixers are the most compact, affordable, high-quality mixers with built-in 28-bit digital effects and choice of configurations.
MultiMix FX mixers are perfect for musicians and engineers needing a portable, flexible mixer with digital effects for sound reinforcement, rehearsals, studio recording, sub-mixing, field recording, and digital audio/video computer workstation mixing.
Embrace your multiple personalities: The Alesis MultiMix product line.
MULTIMIX 8FX SPECIFICATIONS
Front-panel channels (top down): 4 mic/line channels with 75Hz highpass filter switch and mic/line gain. All channels with 3-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, mid bandpass/reject at 2.5kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send A (pre-fader), aux send B (post-fader, onboard or external effects), pan or balance, level. Front-panel other: Effect section with selector plus clip and signal LEDs. Aux return A level, effects/aux return B level. Main out level with 2-track to mix switch. Headphone/control room out level with 2-track to control room switch. Stereo 8-segment LED meters.
All 1/4" TRS except as noted: Mic in x 4 (XLR), mono line in x 4, stereo line in x 4, aux sends x 2, stereo aux returns x 2, stereo main out, stereo control room out, headphone out. 2-track stereo in and out (RCA).
Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz ±0.5dB. Dynamic range: >100dB. Distortion: <0.01% THD+N (mic/line to L/R master out). Maximum gain: 60dB (mic in to L/R master out). Maximum output: +14dBu main L/R, +5dBV 2-track outs.
18V AC external transformer
(H x W x D): 3.5" x 9.25" x 10.25" (89mm x 235mm x 260mm)
- Compact, ultra-affordable 8-channel mixer
- 4 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multieffects
- 2 aux sends (aux 2 is post-fader and can send to onboard or external effects), 2 stereo aux returns, 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/ low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- 8-segment LED stereo meters