Ampeg BA300 115
Ampeg BA300 115 Description:
At 40 lbs., the Ampeg BA300/115 combo redefines the term, "portability." Although it packs a 15" LF driver, an HF horn (with Level control), and 300 watts of pure Ampeg output into just over four cubic feet, the BA300/115 is ultra-transportable. And you get all the Ampeg tone-shaping you've grown accustomed to, thanks to its 12AX7 tube preamp, Style control, 3-Band EQ, and Ultra-High/Low switches. The BA300 isunmatched for tonal versatility.
The Ampeg BA300/115 is ideal for the semi-pro to professional player seeking superb tone-sculpting options, extreme portability, and SVT-level output.
The Ampeg BA-300/115 bass combo packs all the features of a pro "rig" into an ultra-portable combo for monster tone and maximum portability. The BA-300/115 pumps 300 watts of thump through a substantial 15" driver and high-frequency horn, while the feature-packed control section lets you shape your tone any way you like. And it's an Ampeg all the way - there's even a tube preamp for incredibly detailed and warm tone.
If you need the portability of a compact combo, but want to move some air with your bass (and want be really be heard onstage), look no further than the BA-300/115!
Ampeg BA300 115 Features:
- Tube tone, portable package
- Incredible EQ
- Grade-A construction and features
Ampeg BA300 115 Specifications:
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts Class-D
- LF Driver: 1 x 15" ceramic, cast frame speaker
- HF Driver: 1 x HF horn w/ Level control
- Preamp: Tube (1 x 12AX7)
- Power Amp: Solid-State
- Tone Controls: 3-Band EQ
- Mid Tone Control: Style
- Ultra High / Ultra Low switches: Yes
- Variable Compressor: Yes
- Line Out: Yes, tube-driven balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS w/ Level control, Pre/Post EQ switch and ground lift
- Effects loop: Yes
- Output jacks: Speakon® and 1/4" TS
- Removable casters: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 25 x 17
- Weight: 40 Pounds
Get your Ampeg BA300 115 today!