Audio Technica ATH-COM1
Audio Technica ATH-COM1 Description:
Monophone/Dynamic Boom Microphone Combination Headset.
Designed for hands-free computer and multimedia applications, the ATH-COM1 provides a single earpiece with 40-millimeter driver for one-ear monitoring, along with a neodymium dynamic microphone for crisp, accurate vocal pickup. The flexible mic boom, cushioned ear pads and lightweight design provide added convenience and prolonged listening comfort.
The open-back dynamic headset features a frequency response of 30 to 20,000 Hz, a sensitivity of 90 dB and a maximum input power of 50 mW.
Audio Technica ATH-COM1 Features:
- Ideal for hands-free voice-activated computer and multimedia applications
- Excellent sound quality for monitoring and speaking
- Flexible mic boom, cushioned ear pads and overall lightness provide added convenience and comfort
- Durable 4.9' cable with two 3.5 mm input/output mini-plugs
- Two 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug adapters included
Audio Technica ATH-COM1 Specifications:
- Type Open-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Frequency Response 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 50 mW
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 40 ohms
- Weight 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Cable 4.9' (1.5 m)
- Connectors Two 3.5 mm mono mini-plugs
- Accessories Included Two gold-plated 1/4" (6.3 mm) mono plug adapters
- Type (Microphone) Neodymium dynamic
- Sensitivity (Microphone) -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Get your Audio Technica ATH-COM1 today!