Audio Technica ATH-COM2
Audio Technica ATH-COM2 Description:
Stereophone/Dynamic Boom Microphone Combination Headset.
With two earphones for stereo sound and a neodymium dynamic microphone for accurate vocal pickup, the ATH-COM2 is ideal for hands-free computer and multimedia applications.
The flexible mic boom, cushioned ear pads and lightweight design provide added convenience and prolonged listening comfort. The open-back dynamic headset features a frequency response of 30 to 20,000 Hz, a sensitivity of 90 dB and a maximum input power of 50 mW.
Audio Technica ATH-COM2 Features:
- Ideal for hands-free voice-activated computer and multimedia applications
- Excellent sound quality for monitoring and speaking
- Double headphones provide isolation from ambient noise
- Flexible mic boom, cushioned ear pads and overall lightness provide added convenience and comfort
- Durable 4.9' cable with two 3.5 mm input/output mini-plugs
- Two 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug adapters included
Audio Technica ATH-COM2 Specifications:
- Type: Open-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 50 mW
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Impedance: 40 ohms
- Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Cable: 4.9' (1.5 m)
- Connectors: One 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug and one 3.5 mm mono mini-plug
- Accessories Included: One stereo and one mono 1/4" (6.3 mm) gold-plated plug adapters
- Type (Microphone): Neodymium dynamic
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Get your Audio Technica ATH-COM2 today!