Audio Technica ATH-D40 Closed-back Headphones
Audio Technica ATH-D40 Description:
Enhanced-bass Precision Studiophones
With their bass-enhanced frequency response, these premium professional studiophones are ideal for use with drums, bass and other low-frequency sound sources.
Superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound. Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180° to permit one-ear monitoring.
The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. The ATH-D40fs is equipped with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard 1/4-inch connector. This field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in the field if needed.
Audio Technica ATH-D40fs Features:
- Enhanced bass response for low-frequency sound sources
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads
- 1,600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
Audio Technica ATH-D40fs Specifications:
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response 20 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 102 dB
- Impedance 66 ohms
- Weight 8.8 oz (250 g) without cable
- Cable 11' (3.4 m); OFC litz wire, left-side exit
- Connector 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug
Get your Audio Technica ATH-D40 Closed-back Headphones Today!