Audio Technica ATH-M3X
Audio Technica ATH-M3X Description:
Mid-size Closed-back Dynamic Stereo Headphones.
Engineered for digital program materials, the ATH-M3X closed-back dynamic stereo headphones are equipped with high-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms for maximized power handling capability.
The closed-back design of the earpieces isolates the listener from distracting sounds. The headphones incorporate 40mm drivers to deliver wide dynamic range. Diaphragms only 25 microns thick provide the ATH-MX3 with a frequency range extending from 20 to 21,000 Hz.
They feature soft leatherette earpads and adjustable headband, and include a 9.8' cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug and 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter.
Audio Technica ATH-M3X Features:
- Specifically designed for digital program materials
- High-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms
- Maximized power handling capability
- Excellent isolation and powerful bass
- 9.8' cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter included
Audio Technica ATH-M3X Specifications:
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Frequency Response 20 - 21,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 100 mW
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 32 ohms
- Weight 5.0 oz (140 g)
- Cable 9.8' (3 m)
- Connector 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- Accessory Included 1/4" (6.3 mm) plug adapter
Get your Audio Technica ATH-M3X today!