Audio Technica U853AWU UniLine Condenser Microphone
UniLine™ Condenser Hanging Microphone.
The white-finished version of U853AU, the U853AWU condenser hanging microphone is equipped with Audio-Technica's UniLine™ line-cardioid element and features UniGuard™ innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference.
The battery- or phantom-powered microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine™ line cardioid polar patterns.
It also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Audio Technica U853AWU Features:
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- UniLine™ polar pattern provides narrow 90° acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard™ RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Available in two colors: black (U853AU) and white (U853AWU)
- Operates on battery or phantom power
Audio Technica U853AWU Specifications:
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Line Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: Phantom: –38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: Phantom: 130 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): Phantom: 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 100 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- BATTERY TYPE: 1.5V AA/UM3
- BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- SWITCH: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 1.1 oz (30 g)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 4.9 oz (139 g)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 6.14" (156.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE): 3.31" (84.0 mm) H x 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x 0.87" (22.0 mm) D
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE: 25.0' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS: UE-C cardioid (120° ); UE-H hypercardioid (100° ); UE-O omnidirectional (360° )
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8154(WH) two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger; AT8531 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter; battery
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M32
Get Your Audio Technica U853AWU UniLine Condenser Microphone Today!