Auralex SpaceCoupler Mount
Auralex SpaceCoupler Mount Description:
For audio professionals who seek to provide a small room acoustical environment supportive of a wide range of performance and recording styles, the pArtScience™ SpaceCoupler™ is an acoustical treatment that creates a natural "large sound" within a small room footprint. Unlike current alternatives which involve custom design and remodeling, the SpaceCoupler works within the current room footprint for a fraction of the cost.
Auralex SpaceCoupler Mount Features:
- Loosely Couples Spaces: Creates a natural "large sound" in an otherwise small room.
- Waveguide Design: Redirection of sound energy offers an attractive alternative to traditional absorptive and diffusive surface treatments.
- Modular: 2' by 2' panel used in a variety of applications and placement options,
- including "T-Bar" grids.
- Beautiful Solid Wood Construction: Widely used for musical instruments and decorative finishes for over 1000 years, Paulownia wood has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of any wood in the world.
- Size: 23 5/8" x 23 5/8" x 3"
- Finish: Natural Wood
Get Your Auralex SpaceCoupler Mount Today!