AXL Mayhem Jacknife Left Handed
AXL Mayhem Jacknife Left Handed Description:
Leave it to AXL to give you a truly original design from a classic body style.
With its ultra thin neck and lightweight design, the Jacknife will keep you playing hard and fast until your fingers can't take it anymore.
The May 2006 issue of Guitar World reviews the Jacknife Mayhem guitar and gives it a gold award for overall value.
AXL Mayhem Jacknife Left Handed Features:
- Solid Alder Body w/ Unique "V" Design
- 2 EMG-Designed Alnico P90 Pickups
- String Thru Body Design
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Black Web Pickguard
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Ultra Thin Maple Neck
- Abalone Dot Position Markers
AXL Mayhem Jacknife Left Handed Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple w/ Bubinga Stripe
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Finish: Black Gloss or Red Gloss
- Inlay: Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickups: 2 EMG-Designed P90 Alnico
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Neck Profile: Ultra Thin
- Neck Joint: Deep Cut Bolt-On
- Neck Joint Location: 19th Fret Treble, 17th Fret Bass
- Radius: 14"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Nut Type: Bone
- Tailpiece: String-Thru-Body
- Scale Length: 25"
- Total Length: 43"
- Mayhem Item: AXL-001-LBK
Get your AXL Mayhem Jacknife Left Handed today!