AXL Badwater SE
AXL Badwater SE Description:
With a distressed body and antiqued hardware, Badwater Series guitars look and feel of ancient artifacts.
These shocking guitars are equipped with EMG-designed pickups for hard rocking tones and clean delivery.
Even the headstock and backplate have vintage distressing. No area was spared from the destruction.
Badwater guitars have a one-of-a-kind style and excellent playability.
The off-white finish has a rusted, phantom-like appearance. The brown finish model has the look of a museum-quality guitar stored away for decades.
The Badwater Series has received Guitar World's December 2007 Gold Award for Overall Value.
AXL Badwater SE Features:
- Distressed Body & Headstock
- Antiqued Hardware
- EMG-Designed Pickups
- Solid Alder Body w/ Original Design
- Limited Availability for every design, call for newest artwork
AXL Badwater SE Specifications:
- Model: SRO
- Pickguard: Classic-Style, Distressed
- Headstock Finish: Natural, Distressed with Burned AXL Logo
- Headstock Detailing: None
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple (Brown Finish Only)
- Hardware: Antiqued / Anodized
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: Anodized Tremolo
- Pickups: EMG-Designed; 1 Humbucker, 2 Single Coil
- Controls: Volume/Tone/Tone, 5-way Selector Switch
- Neck Profile: C
- Neck Joint: Deep Cut Bolt-On
- Neck Joint Location: 16th Fret
- Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Nut Type: Plastic
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Total Length: 39"
Get your AXL Badwater SE today!