P.I.P.-CLP Clip Elimination Module.
P.I.P.-CLP is designed to detect and prevent overload. The same error detecting circuit that is used to signal the IOC indicator is used to activate this error-driven compressor. It is not a typical signal-driven compressor, but a circuit to prevent any overload. It can yield up to 13 dB or additional signal safety margin without noticeable program change.
The P.I.P.-CLP amplifier accessory input module works with all P.I.P. and PIP2 compatible Crown amplifiers. The module features an error (IOC) driven compressor function for speaker protection at a very economical price.
Crown PIPCLP Functions:
- Compressor: Infinite compression ratio triggered by amplifier IOC. 0.35 msec attack, 180 msec decay.
- Limiter Action: +13 dB limiter range with threshold at amplifier IOC.
- Sonic Quality
- Hum and Noise: -85 dB (equivalent input noise) from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Hum and Noise: -85 dB (equivalent input noise) from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Frequency Response: 0.2 dB Frequency Response: 0.2 dB.
- Nominal Gain: Unity 0.5 dB. Nominal Gain: Unity 0.5 dB.
Get Your Crown PIPCLP Today!