DBX 131 Single 31 Band Graphic Equalizer
The dbx® 2-Series Graphic Equalizer series have been designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The 131 not only offers standard features like single-channel, 31, 1/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/- 12 dB input gain range, and switchable 50Hz/12 dB per octave low-cut filter, but also includes other insightful features. These features include 20 mm faders; selectable +/-6dB or +/-12dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments; XLR, and 1/4'' TRS connectors for installation ease; balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation.
The visionary design of the dbx 2-Series makes your job easier. The 2-Series represents a major step forward in the performance of entry-level graphic equalizers. From its amazing 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response, to its 108dB dynamic range, internal torodial transformer, the 2-Series offers out of this world specifications with a down to earth price point. Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the 2-Series is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx® signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Single 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down @ 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- Classic dbx® compression
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB