Digidesign ATTO SCSI 128 Kit
Digidesign ATTO SCSI 128 Kit Description:
The SCSI|128 kit, which includes the ATTO UL3D Dual Channel Ultra3 SCSI Host Adapter and two cables, comes pre-tuned for optimal performance with Pro Tools|HD. The SCSI|128 kit also supports up to 64 audio tracks on Pro Tools|24 MIX and d24 systems on both Mac and Windows. In addition, the ATTO UL3D's two external channels can handle throughput up to 160 MB/second per channel.
The UL3D features true Ultra3 SCSI performance, VHDCI connectors externally and HD-68 connectors internally, and supports up to 16 SCSI bus IDs per channel as well as legacy SCSI drives (SCSI-3, SCSI-2 and SCSI-1). Integrated Advanced Data Streaming (ADS®) Technology controls the acceleration of data transfers, while an embedded RISC processor manages low-overhead operation.
With SCSI|128's Bus Mastering capabilities, the bottleneck of CPU processing time is eliminated, and the Disconnect/Reconnect feature negates wait time between transfers. SCSI|128 supports top of the line PCI specifications as well as 64-bit/33 MHz PCI (fully backward-compatible with 32-bit PCI systems).
Digidesign ATTO SCSI 128 Kit Features:
- 128 tracks of playback and record with Pro Tools|HD on Mac and Windows
- Includes the ATTO UL3D Dual Channel Ultra3 SCSI Host Adapter and two cables
- LVD support allows for longer cable length when used with a LVD hard drive and terminator
- High data throughput - Two external channels for throughput up to 160 MB/second per channel
- ATTO UL3D comes 'pre-tuned' for optimal performance with Pro Tools|HD
- Supports Pro Tools|24 Mix and d24 Mac and Windows up to 64 tracks
SCSI|128 Kit is a SCSI host adapter that supports 128 tracks of playback and record with Pro Tools|HD on Mac and Windows, high data throughput, and longer cable length when used with a LVD hard drive and terminator
Digidesign-approved Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools|24 MIX or d24 system
Get your Digidesign ATTO SCSI 128 Kit today!