Electro Voice EVI-12-WH
Electro Voice EVI-12-WH Description:
Electrovoice Loudspeaker - EVI-12-WH Full Range 12-Inch, 8 Ohms, 250-Watts, 1-Inch Exit Titanium Compression Driver, Terminal Strip Inputs for Secure Lead Connections, 2-Way System - Available in White.
The Electro-Voice EVI-12 loudspeaker is a factory assembled system featuring a small-format Vari Intense® horn and a 12-inch direct radiator in a vented enclosure. The EVI-12 is intended to be used as a stand-alone full-range system, but may also be used as the mid bass/high-frequency component in most multi-way loudspeaker systems. The EVI-12 consists of a proprietary castframe 305-mm (12-in.) high power, longexcursion low-frequency driver mounted within a vented chamber of 2.5 cubic feet, optimally tuned to provide unequalized lowfrequency response to below 45 Hz. The high-frequency complement consists of a 25.4-mm (1.0-in.) exit compression driver utilizing a new small format Vari Intense® horn. Electrical connections to the system are made by large screw terminals able to accept up to 12-gauge wire, mounted to an input panel on the back of the enclosure. The system is provided with a 2,000-Hz passive crossover featuring self-setting tweeter protection and asymetric acoustic slopes with passive lobe steering for uniform coverage throughout the crossover region. Five 3/8-16 shoulder-bolt hanging points are provided for safe suspension of the EVI-12. There are two hanging options recommended. The optional U-Bracket hanging kit, MB-EVI12 is available for use with the 3/8-16 T-nut locations on the side of the enclosure along with a single pull-up strap located on the lower back of the enclosure. The second option is available using the two T-nut locations on the front top of the enclosure as well as the pull-up location on the lower back of the enclosure. The EBK-1 kit of three forged shoulder eyebolts is available if structurally rated 3/8-16 eyebolts are not locally available. The system may then be hung individually or in an array. The EVI-12 Vari Intense® loudspeaker is the ideal system whenever highoutput full-frequency-range material must be reproduced in churches, gymnasiums, auditoriums, hotels and civic center.
Electro Voice EVI-12-WH Features:
- Ground-breaking advance in singlebox utility.
- New small-format Vari Intense® 6 horn.
- 1-inch exit titanium compression driver.
- 12-inch cast-frame woofer.
- 1,000-watt peak, 250-watt long-term power capacity.
- Terminal strip inputs for secure lead connections.
- Compact, lightweight, refinishable, easy-to-install enclosure.
- Available in white or black finish.
- Three-point hanging system with optional U-bracket.
Electro Voice EVI-12-WH Specifications:
- Versions Available: EVI-12 black EVI-12 white
- System Type: Direct-radiating vented-bass fullrange loudspeaker system
- Frequency Response: 45 - 20,000 Hz
- Power Handling: 250 watts, long-term continuous 1,000 watts, peak power
- Maximum Output: 122 dB SPL, long-term continuous 128 dB SPL, peak power
- Impedance: 8.0 ohms nominal 5.6 ohms minimum (17.5 kHz)
- Components: High-efficiency, high-power castframe 305-mm (12-inch) woofer
- Input Terminals: Large screw terminals
- Replacement LF: 1812-2148
- Replacement HF: 833-0990
- Enclosure: Direct-radiating vented LF, built of 19-mm (0.75-inch), 7-ply birch plywood
- Finish: Black or white textured paint with black or white 16-gauge powder-coated grille
- Accessories: Electro-Voice MB-EVI12 U-Bracket suspension kit Electro-Voice Eyebolt suspension kit
- Net Weight: 21.8 kg (48 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 25.4 kg (56 lb)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 356 mm (14.0 in) x 554 mm (21.8 in) x 699 mm (27.5 in)
Get Your Electro Voice EVI-12-WH Today!