Electro Voice EVI-28-BLK
Electro Voice EVI-28-BLK Description:
Electrovoice Loudspeaker - EVI-28 Full Range Compact 8-Inch, 8 Ohms, 250-Watts, 1-Inch Exit Titanium Compression Driver, Terminal Strip Inputs for Secure Lead Connections, 2-Way System - Available in White or Black Finish.
The Electro-Voice EVI-28-BLK full-range loudspeaker is a 250-watt, two-way, high-efficiency system featuring a new small-format Vari Intense® horn and dual 210 mm (8-inch) direct radiators in a compact vented enclosure. The EVI 28 combines patented-Vari Intense® technology with amplitude-, frequency- and delay-shading techniques in a fully passive system to a package that is an industry first in performance, size and cost effectiveness. The EVI-28 is intended to be used as a stand-alone full-range system, but may also be used as the midbass/high-frequency component in most multi way loudspeaker systems. The primary applications for the EVI-28 are in smaller rooms, rooms with lower ceilings than applicable for the EVI-12 and EVI-15, and as a complementary system for upper balconies and under- balcony areas. The system is optimized for regular throws on sloped floorplans of approximately 10 to 15 degrees or long throws on a flat floorplan relative to the mounting height. The high frequency section of the EVI-28 utilizes a new small-format Vari Intense® horn driven by the DH2010A one-inch throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm compression driver. The voice coil is coupled to the diaphragm with EV's exclusive Resonant DriveTM technology. This increases and smooths the high frequency response and reduces the amount of internal equalization for flat frequency response past 25,000 Hz. EV's self resetting PROTM circuit is built into the crossover network to guard the compression driver from damage. If input power to the driver exceeds the nominal rating, the pro circuit is activated, reducing the power delivered to the driver by 6 dB. The system will remain in this mode of operation until input power is reduced to a safe level. The EVI-28 loudspeaker system is the ideal system whenever high output full frequency range material must be reproduced for balconies,loudspeaker system is the ideal system whenever high output full frequency range is required.
Electro Voice EVI-28-BLK Features:
- Ground-breaking advance in singlebox utility.
- New small-format Vari Intense® horn for consistant SPL throughout the room.
- DH2010A titanium compression driver.
- Dual 8-inch high-power woofers with amplitude, frequency and delay shading.
- 1400-watt peak, 250-watt long-term power capacity.
- Secure terminal strip inputs.
- Compact, lightweight, refinishable, easy-to-install enclosure with U-bracket option.
Electro Voice EVI-28-BLK Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 62-25,000Hz
- Power Handling: 250 watts, long-term continuous (8-hour), 350 watts, short-term continuous (2-hour
- Maximum Output: 116 dB SPL, long-term continuous, 117.5 dB SPL, short-term continuous
- Maximum Woofer Acoustic Output: 3.8 watts
- Recommended Operational Vertical Angle: -5 degrees to -45 degrees
- Low Frequency - Transducer Complement: Dual 8-inch high-efficiency, highpower woofers
- High Frequency - Transducer Complement: DH2010A driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.2 ohms (225 Hz)
- Input Connections: Large shielded screw terminals for up to 10 gauge wire
- Enclosure: Direct-radiating vented LF, built of 12 mm (0.5-inch) 9-ply
- Accessories: Electro-Voice EVI 28MB-BK black and 28MB-WH white U-Bracket suspension kit
- Attachment Points: Two 3/8"-16 hanging points included
- Net Weight: 16.3 kg (36 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 kg (48 lb)
Get your Electro Voice EVI-28-BLK today!