Electro Voice F200
Electro Voice F200 Monitor Feet Description:
The F200 Monitor Foot kit contains two plastic feet, two "O" rings and two screws. Locate the "O" rings in the groove on the plastic feet. These "O" rings lock the feet in position and allow the feet to be removed without wear. They must be present.
The F200 is used with any System 200 speaker enclosure. Insert the feet firmly into the holes in the rear cabinet. Remove the F200 monitor feet by pulling in the opposite direction.
You may permanently attach the feet by using the screws provided. The screws pass through the cabinet and into the foot. The locking screws should not be removed, or enclosure damage may result.
Electro Voice F200 Features:
- Stage monitor foot kit for System 200 speakers
- Tough, polypropylene for long-lasting use
- "O" ring holds foot in place
- Locking screws for permanent attachment
- Correct angle for stage use
Get your Electro Voice F200 today!