Electro Voice RE2-510
Electro Voice RE2-510 Description:
This is an Electrovoice RE-2 Wireless Mic system and it comes with all the paperwork and such ... This has its own carry case , wires , reciever , RE 510 Mic , and more ... this operates on Band B from 696 to 724 Mhz .... This is truly a professional unit and is well worth the price for its reliability and sound quality. Electro-Voice RE2-510 Handheld Wireless System with RE510 Cardioid Conderser Microphone Element
Whether you're performing at the local rock club, lecturing at a corporate seminar, or speaking in a house of worship, the Electro-Voice® RE-2™ brings ease of use, clear sound, and clean channels to wireless.
Electro-Voice invented the scanning wireless with the EV® NRU, and reinvented wireless with the professional touring RE-1™ wireless microphone system, which is currently on tour with Static-X, Fishbone, and Simple Minds, to name a few. It's been applauded by numerous bands, performers, and sound engineers as a complete wireless solution - combining outstanding sound, simple set-up, and roadworthy construction. Now Electro-Voice has risen to the next level with the RE-2. Athird-generation wireless system, it's affordable, professional, and designed for those who are serious about their sound.
Where does the performing musician, corporate speaker, or religious leader go for professional sound? To Electro-Voice, a company that has over 25 years of experience in wireless innovations. The RE-2 wireless system takes frequency agility to a whole new level... professional RE-1 grade power with previously unmatched simplicity. You can also be assured that there will be no interference, drop-outs, or compromised audio quality. Simply press the one touch Auto-ClearScan™ button and the receiver finds the clearest channel in seconds. That's it. You do your job as a professional performer, without the hassle and headache associated with many other wireless systems.
Electro Voice RE2-510 Features:
- One touch Auto-ClearScan
- Programmable in 25kHz steps across 28 MHz operating bandwidth
- Backlit LCD displays the Group, Channel, Frequency, transmitter battery level, diversity operation, and RF and Audio signal level meters
- Balanced XLR audio output for Microphone or Line level signals and a 1/4 inch line level jack
- Fourth generation Secure-phase™ diversity and advanced audio circuits
- Unique "Guitar" setting
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
Electro Voice RE2-510 Benefits:
- Finds the clearest channel in the clearest group in seconds
- 1,112 possible frequencies so it will always find a clear channel
- Professional systems costing twice as much don't provide this much information
- Compatible with any application
- Provide maximum range and professional sound quality
- Turns a standard receiver/bodypack into an optimized guitar wireless system
- Flexibility - use with optional rackmount kits, antenna distributors and cables for permanent installations
Get Your Electro Voice RE2-510 Today!