Electro Voice Sx80BE
Electro Voice Sx80BE Description:
Electro Voice Sx80BE Speaker System - 175-Watt Two-Way, 8-Inch Woofer and DH2005 Compression Driver for Great Sound and Reliable Performance, Constant-Directivity 90° x 65° High frequency Horn with VariPath™ Geometry for Uniform Coverage.
The Sx80BE is a ultracompact two-way 8-inch system with 175 watts continuous, 700 watts peak power handling. EV DH2005 pure titanium compression driver for great sound and reliable performance. 90° x 65° constant-directivity high-frequency horn. Paintable, black polystyrene enclosure. Single Neutrik Speakon® connector. Available in paintable white(Sx80WE). Suspension points accommodate Sx80MBB and Sx80MBW wall/ceiling brackets and OmniMount® Series 75 mounting hardware (OmniMount is a registered trademark of OmniMount Systems, Inc,). Optional Sx80SM stand-mount adapter accapts 100BK stand.
Electro Voice Sx80BE Features:
- 175-Watt Two-Way Speaker System.
- 8-inch woofer and DH2005 compression driver for great sound and reliable performance.
- Constant-directivity 90° x 65° high frequency horn with VariPath™ geometry for uniform coverage.
- Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD™) for increased intelligibility.
- 175-watt long-term rms power capacity.
- Molded-in attachment points allow for use with brackets or a stand mount.
- Available in paintable black or white.
Electro Voice Sx80BE Specifications:
Product Type: Speaker System
Frequency Response (-10dB): 51 - 20000 Hz
Sensitivity 1W/1m: 92 dB
Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space: 121 dB
Coverage (nominal -6dB) H°: 90 °
Coverage (nominal -6dB) V°: 60 °
System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 175/350/700 Watts
HF Transducer: DH2005
Crossover Frequency: 2200 Hz
Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
Minimum Impedance: 7.2 Ohms
Directivity Index: 9.2 dB
Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way
Chassis Size: 8 inches
Net Weight: 8.2 kg (18 lbs)
Shipping Weight: 10.0 kg (22 lbs)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 292 mm (11.49 in.) x 400 mm (15.75 in.) x 222 mm (8.75 in.)
Get Your Electro Voice Sx80BE Today!