Electro Voice SxA360 120V
Electro Voice SxA360 120V Description:
The Electro-Voice SxA360 high-powered loudspeaker is a fully integrated audio system with carefully matched electronics and transducers. This product makes it easy to set up a high-quality sound system quickly with a minimum of cables and external electronics. It retains typical EV ruggedness, reliability and impeccable sound quality.
The Electro-Voice SxA360 sets a new standard for powered speakers. Its design provides the user a simple-to-use system with plenty of power in very compact, lightweight, attractive package. This is a full range loudspeaker ideal for most applications requiring high-quality sound. The SxA360 offers a unique combination of high SPL, natural frequency response, and dynamic headroom in an extremely lightweight package. Its linear response provides excellent feedback-free sound without additional equalization. Built-in suspension points and pole mount make it easy to position for your application without expensive accessories. The high-frequency section of the SxA360 utilizes a molded-in, 65 x 65 degree constant-directivity horn. This unique pattern contributes to high intelligibility. Vocals sound natural yet cut through in reverberant, noisy rooms. Coverage pattern is uniform, sound quality off-axis is very well maintained, even at 45 degrees off axis (a 90 degree total coverage angle). The SxA360's high-frequency horn is driven by the DH2T, a one-inch- throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm driver using a unique, convex-drive TimePath phasing plug structure (U.S. Patent #4,525,604) for smooth and extended high-frequency response.
Electro Voice SxA360 120V Features:
- Lightweight, compact, ergonomic size
- Digital power amplifier
- 350W LF, 150W HF
- Line output for additional powered speakers
- 65 x 65 degree constant coverage horn
- High sensitivity, 129 dB maximum SPL
- Dynamic filters provide overload protection and linear response
- Molded-in pole mount, easily suspended
- Linear response
- Two built-in power amplifiers, one for low frequencies and one for high frequencies. The amplifiers also contain electronic crossover circuitry and CD horn compensation optimized for the speaker components, as well as a limiter circuit that prevents either amplifier from clipping while preserving sonic quality.
- The low-frequency power amplifier delivers 350 watts continuous average power.
- The high-frequency power amplifier delivers 150 watts continuous average power.
- The line input utilizes Neutrik "combo" connectors, which will accept either 1/4 inch or 3-pin XLR-type connectors.
- The separate line output is a 3-pin XLR-type balanced, low-impedance output that can be used with long cable runs.
- The SxA360 two-way system is perfect for use as powered floor monitors.
Electro Voice SxA360 120V Specifications:
- Frequency response (-10 dB): 60 Hz -- 18 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB
- Horizontal coverage: 65 degrees
- Vertical coverage: 65 degrees
- LF amplifier power: 350W RMS
- HF amplifier power: 150W RMS
- Maximum SPL (calculated): 129 dB
- LF transducer: 12 in. DL12BFH woover
- HF transducer: 1 in. exit DH2T compression driver
- -- Line inputs: XLR and 1/4 in. phone combination
- -- Balanced output: XLR
- Power requirement: 110-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 600 Watts
- Enclosure material: copolymer
- Grille: powder coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.1 in. x 16.9 in. x 12.3 in.
- Net weight (each): 36 lbs
- Shipping weight: 40 lbs
Get Your Electro Voice SxA360 120V Today!