Electro Voice ZX1-90w
Electro Voice ZX1-90w Description:
200 watt 8" two-way speaker system with EV DH2005 hi-frequency compression driver.
2 NL4 connectors. 90x50 coverage pattern with rotatable waveguide. Includes integrated
pole mount, carrying slot and rubber feet. White high impact polymer cabinet.
High Performance Compact Loudspeaker
The high-tech enclosure is lightweight and extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise. The ZX1's long excursion, high output 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the EV DH2005, a 1-inch exit true compression driver with extended frequency response and high output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
Electro Voice ZX1-90w Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 60 - 20000 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10dB) 48 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m 94 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space 123 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H° 90 °
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V° 50 °
- Rotatable Horn Yes
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak) 200/400/800 Watts
- LF Transducer EV8L
- HF Transducer DH2005
- Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ohms
- Color Black
- Input Connections Parallel Neutrik® NL4
- Outdoor No
- Chassis Size 8 inches
- Internal Crossover Yes
- Speaker Type Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
- Weight Net 8.4 kg ( 18.52 lbs )
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 451 x 282 x 263 mm
- (17.76" x 11.1" x 10.35")
Get Your Electro Voice ZX1-90w product Today