Electro Voice ZX4
Electro Voice ZX4 Description:
The ZX4 features an integrated pole mount and, for varying stage depths, is capable of 45° or 55° angles via integrated monitor feet. ZX4 offers high output capability and high sensitivity in a remarkably lightweight package (only 44.5 lbs). ZX4 puts the new generation of EV products within the grasp of musicians everywhere.
The ZX4 is the latest molded polypropylene loudspeaker from EV, who has led the world in the design of lightweight, high performance speakers for over two decades. The contemporary styling of the ZX4 is based on the newly released ZX5™. To deliver 400 Watts continuous power handling (1600W peak), ZX4 utilizes a DH3™ compression driver mated to a 90° x 50° Constant Directivity horn, along with the all-new EVS15SF™ woofer. Sensitivity is 100 dB and
Electro Voice ZX4 Features:
- EVS15-SF 15" LF Transducer
- DH3 1.25" Voice Coil, 1" Exit
- Compression Driver
- 90° x 50° Coverage Pattern
- 400W Continuous (1600W) PowerHandling
- Selectable Monitor Angle (45° or 55°)
- High Sensitivity, 132 dB Maximum SPL
- Lightweight 20.2 kg (44.5 lbs)
- Integral Pole Mount
Zx4 is capable as an entire system. With an integral pole mount the Zx4 is ready for main mix applications in DJ, band and general entertainment use. To accomodate different stage depths, Zx4 incorporates retractable monitor feet. This allows Zx4 to be used as a stage monitor with a 45° or 55° angle.
Every detail of your music is reproduced from extended highs to powerful lows. The DH3 compression driver with its pure titanium diaphragm, coupled with the Zx4's large 90° x 50° horn allows for tremendous intelligibility and pattern control. The EVS15-SF 15" LF delivers tight, low bass and outstanding power handling capacity.
The rugged enclosure of the Electro-Voice® Zx4 is perfect for portable main mix and monitor applications, while the stylish design gives it appeal in even the trendiest of environments. At only 20.2 kg (44.5 lbs), the lightweight Zx4 allows ease of transport and set up.
Electro Voice ZX4 Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Range: (-10dB): 42Hz - 20kHz
- Recommended Hipass Frequency: 42Hz
- Axial Sensitivity: 100dB (1W/1m)
- Maximum Calculated SPL: 132dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 90°
- Vertical Coverage: 50°
- Rated System Power: 400 Watts Continuous, 1600W Peak
- LF Transducer: EVS15-SF, 15 inch (381mm) Driver
- HD Transducer: DH3, 1 inch (25.4mm) Exit Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.5 Ohms
- Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL4
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Structural Foam
- Suspension: Enclosure has locations for 3 single stud attachment plates and 8 forged steel eyebolts - 2 on top, 2 on side, and 4 on rear of enclosure.
- Grille: Polyester power coated, 16GA galvanized steel
- Dimensions: 27.26 x 17.57 x 16.16" (692 x 446 x 411mm)
- Net Weight: 44.5 lbs. (20.2 kg)
Get Your Electro Voice ZX4 Today!