Genz Benz STL3-0
Genz Benz STL3-0 Description:
The SHUTTLE series has been developed for professional players, who require an easily transported, great sounding and flexible bass system that is full-featured and extremely transportable.
The heart of the SHUTTLE series is the lightweight amplifier design. This 2.75 lb amplifier is available as a "head only" or in combo versions delivering 175 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 4 ohms.
In the combo models, the SHUTTLE amp chassis can be easily removed from it's combo "saddle" in seconds and carried to a larger gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag.
The SHUTTLE head is extremely useful as a "stand alone" unit. The headphone output is great for quiet, personal practice sessions; you can even adjust the volume level and tone you hear with the preamp.
Using the "post eq" setting on the D.I. turns the SHUTTLE into an outstanding preamp for recording sessions.
Power, punch, tone, versatility and Genz Benz quality, in a lightweight package. We sincerely believe that after owning this, you'll wonder how you got by without it.
Fly-in dates, recording sessions and practice: a bass "solution" that fits in your gig bag.
Genz Benz STL3-0 Features:
- Ultra Light 2.75 lb Design
- Power: 175W/8 ohms; 300W/4 ohms
- High Current, Class D Power Amplifier
- Extended Range Input Gain for Active/ Passive Sensitivity
- Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
- Tuner Out
- Headphone Jack
- Aux. Input
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon® and 1/4" Speaker Outputs
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
Genz Benz STL3-0 Specifications:
- Power Output:175 W/300 W 8 ohm / 4 ohm
- Cabinet Response:N/A
- Speaker Configuration:N/A
- Preamp Type:N/A
- Weight Lbs.:2.75
- Dimensions HxWxD:2 3/8" x 8 1/2" x 9 1/4"
Get your Genz Benz STL3-0 Today!