Gibraltar Intruder Direct Drive Double Pedal
Gibraltar Intruder Direct Drive Double Pedal Description:
The 9611DD-DB pedal features a Direct Drive for a fast and responsive feel.
Other features include the new Stealth design balanced pedal board and a curved frame with a fixed stabilizer plate for added rigidity and increased feel.
You can also adjust the height of the footboard without affecting the spring tension or beater angle. The stabilizer plates comes with Velcro straps to prevent any slippage during playing.
The beaters are dual surfaced and self-aligning with non-slip memory locks.
Nothing is more important than that right "feel" to your pedal. Turbo-charged. Liquid. Balanced. Powerful.
Explosive. In the history of bass pedals, few have been sent to the front lines as often as the Intruder II pedals.
Many artists have helped us design and refine what is now considered to be one of the industry's finest feeling and most reliable pedals.
Gibraltar Intruder Direct Drive Double Pedal Features:
- Direct Drive system has a seamless fast responsive feel.
- Pedal board height adjustment independent of spring tension or beater angle.
- Fast Rocker hub spring assembly with die cast bearing "Spring Ring".
- Fixed Aluminum Rock stabilizer plate with rubber non-skid surface.
- Dual Surface, balanced, self-aligning beater with non-slip memory lock mechanism (Pat no 117,437).
- Case hardened U-joints on double bass pedals.
- Comes with fully padded carrying bag (GDPCB).
Get your Gibraltar Intruder Direct Drive Double Pedal today!