Hartke Kickback 15
Hartke Kickback 15 Description:
Flexible enough to be played upright or "kicked back" as a monitor, our Kickback quickly became one of the most imitated (but never duplicated) designs in bass.
Now it's available in three different versions for all kinds of applications from home practice and rehearsal to club dates and small theater venues.
The "big bottom" Kickback combo. Versatile "two-way" design with all the bass you'll ever need. Massive Hartke 15" aluminum-cone driver. 120 watts.
Fully adjustable Shape control. 3-band EQ and more
Hartke Kickback 15 Features:
- Revolutionary "Two-Way" (Upright & Tilt-Back) Cabinet Design For Performance, Practice And Monitoring
- Custom Hartke 15" Aluminum-Cone Driver
- 120 Watts
- Unique "Shape" Control For Accurate Tone-Shaping
- 3-Band EQ
- Passive/Active Input Jack
- Balanced XLR Out
- Dimensions: 21.75"(H) X 18"(W) X 16.75"(D)
- Weight: 47 lb.
Get Your Hartke Kickback 15 Today!
"Not as bad as what people say it is"
Tyler Wildman from Marlton, New Jersey USA
"Harke can give me a Kickback for this review"
Dale Dickerson from mfld, wis usa
I think harke could have given some thought to the options and added more for the buck alumin cones are over rated and a good kelvlar come would ad in the warmth of the sound.
Read more reviews