Hughes-And-Kettner Triampmk2 Description:
TriAmp®MK II is your first choice for awesome sound and total tonal flexibility. This definitive all-tube, Custom Class amp puts the most sought-after sounds in amp history at your fingertips.
It's all there, from vintage Californian clean to '60s British jangle and from classic rock tones to nu metal meltdown. TriAmp puts an end to carting an armada of amps around for the sake of versatility – and adds crucial performance features for stage use.
Each of the amp sections features two channels, dedicated 3-band EQ and Master controls. Remote channel switching comes courtesy of the included Stageboard.
The built-in effects loop is configurable in serial or parallel mode, and the optional MSM-1 MIDI module adds remote MIDI switching capabilities. This turns TriAmp into the hub of every cutting-edge sound system.
This amp is the real deal, boasting a staggering 13 handselected tubes in a non-compromising design. Finally, all-tube tone and total versatility come together in one awe-inspiring masterpiece of rock art – what more could you want in an amp?
Hughes-And-Kettner Triampmk2 Specifications:
- Model TriAmp MK II
- Headline The Ultimate Tube Head
- Channels 1A: Vintage Californian Clean,
- 1B: Vintage British Clean,
- 2A: Classic British Rock,
- 2B: Vintage British Rock,
- 3A: British Hot Rodded,
- 3B: Modern Californian Hi Gain
- Power 100 Watts
- Poweramp 4x EL34
- Preamp 9x 12AX7
- Effects Loop serial/parallel
- MIDI optional MSM1
- Footswitch/Stageboard included
- Switching Functions 3x Amp, 3x Channel, 1x FX
- Special Features RED BOX built in
- Speaker Outputs 1x 4 Ohms, 1x 8/2x 16 Ohms, 1x16 Ohms
- Suggested Speaker Cabinet CC 412 A/B 25, CC 412 A/B 30, CC 412 WA30
- Protective Cover included
- Dimensions 750 x 340 x 256 mm
- Weight 22 kg/49 lbs
- External Fuse (Anode) 1 x T 500 mA Slo-blo
- Fuses 230V: T 1,6A, 117V: SB 3,15A, 100V: T 3,15A
Get your Hughes-And-Kettner Triampmk2 today!