Ibanez SR705 Electric Bass Guitars
Ibanez SR705 Description:
The Ibanez SR705 5-String Bass Guitar, Soundgear, Active EQ, Bartolini Pickups, Transparent Black.
Highly versatile electric bass with Bartolini MK1 pickups and EQ, at a great price.
The Ibanez SR705 5-string bass guitar is packed with professional features and a gorgeous Maple/Mahogany multilamination wing body design.
The core Soundgear philosophy has not changed since its debut in 1987 : a modern bass for players who want a thin, fast neck, and the ability to dial in any tone for any genre-from complex electric jazz to raging metal.
The 2008 Soundgear has continued this tradition while adding a modern flavour. The SR705-TK has a figured maple/mahogany wing body with a maple center block, slim and fast five piece SR5 Jatoba/Bubinga neck, a rosewood fingerboard with inlays and 24 medium frets.
The Accu-Cast B25 bridge keeps the tuning rock solid. The Ibanez SR 705 also features Bartolini MK1 pickups and onboard 3-band active eq with separate bass, mid and treble boost/cut control knobs.
The SR705 delivers all the quality you expect from Ibanez at the right price.
Ibanez SR705 Specifications:
- Highly versatile electric bass with Bartolini MK1 pickups and EQ, at a great price
- The SR705's gorgeous Maple/Mahogany multilamination can be enjoyed by many players without paying boutique prices
- Thinner neck with a thinner nut than traditional basses
- Lightweight, balanced, comfort-contoured body
- Active EQ perfectly matched with the right choice of pickups
- 5pc SR5 Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Figured Maple/Mahogany wing body w/Maple center block
- Rosewood Fingerboard with inlays
- Scale: 864mm/34 inch
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- 24 Medium frets
- Sealed die cast tuners
- Accu-Cast B25 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Bartolini MK1 Neck Pickup
- Bartolini MK1 Bridge Pickup
- Equaliser: Bartolini MK1 3-band eq
- Finishes: CN (Charcoal Brown)
- Volume, Balancer, Bass Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut and Treble Boost/Cut control knobs
Get Your Ibanez SR705 Electric Bass Guitars Today!