Ibanez SR706 Description:
Since 1987, trends have come and gone. But the fast and versatile Soundgear basses continue to lay down the groove in every style imaginable in every venue possible.
Now in 2008, Ibanez offers a vast array of different Soundgear models including neck-thru-body, fretless and left-handed. For 2008, all SR300 models have been upgraded with 3-band Style Sweeper EQs.
The 2008 Soundgear narrow neck is perfect for 5- and 6-strings so extended range travel is as physically comfortable as it is musically exhilarating.
Now, everyone who has ever desired a premier bass can afford an SR with pro features. Viva La Bass! Viva Ibanez!
Thinner necks with thinner nuts than traditional basses. Lightweight, balanced, comfort-contoured bodies.
New versatile EXF angled pickups have equal spacing between pickup to string for balanced output levels.
GSR models with high output pickups offer famous Soundgear pro comfort and playability at "entry-level" prices.
Bartolini® MK1 PU & 3-band EQ
Bartolini® MK1 pickups and EQ featured on SR500/SR700.
Ibanez SR706 Specifications:
- neck type 5pc SR6 Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- body Figured Maple/Mahogany wing body w/Maple center block
- fret Medium frets
- bridge B106 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- neck pu Bartolini® MK1 neck pu
- bridge pu Bartolini® MK1 bridge pu
- equaliser Bartolini® MK1 3-band eq
- string Elixir® string
- Neck Dimension
- Scale 864mm/34"
- a : Width at Nut 54mm
- b : Width at Last Fret 83mm
- c: Thickness at 1st 20.5mm
- d : Thickness at 12th 22.5mm
- Radius 400mmR
- Finish : Transparent Black
Get Your Ibanez SR706 Today!