Latin Percussion LP Tito Puente Timbalitos
Latin Percussion LP Tito Puente Timbalitos Description:
LP Percussion, Inc. was founded in the 1960's, timbales were only heard in Latin music. Today, more than three decades later, all genres of music have embraced this versatile percussion instrument. LP's experience in building timbales has resulted in a distinctive, modern shell, that uses a ribbed design with both top and bottom edges turned in, to create a livelier, more cutting "cascara" (the sound produced when striking the side of the shell).
All LP Tito Puente Timbales, Thunder Timbs, and Timbalitos are sold complete with a chrome plated, heavy duty, steel Timbale Stand. The stand has a die cast, geared tilter that locks in tight for either straight or tilted playing. It is height adjustable, and also has an anti-rattle sleeve. It comes complete with an adjustable cowbell holder made from welded steel and features LP's superior eye-bolt assembly. LP Timbale Shells are available in genuine stainless steel, solid brass, or bronze; each possessing its own distinct sound. The genuine stainless steel shells produce very bright and crisp, loud sounds; the solid brass shells produce warmer sounds; the bronze produces a superior and distinctive cutting cascara sound.
Latin Percussion LP Tito Puente Timbalitos Features:
- Tito Puente began incorporating LP Timbalitos into his set up in 1979 after an LP sponsored world tour.
- They have a distinct sound and provide a great contrast to other timbales.
- The shells are 9 1/4" and 10 1/4" in diameter, with a depth of 6 1/2" and are available in genuine stainless steel or solid brass.
- A heavy duty, fully height adjustable tilting timbale stand.
- A cowbell bracket, a pair of timbale sticks and a tuning wrench is included.
Get your Latin Percussion LP Tito Puente Timbalitos today!