The Loar LH-600
The Loar LH-600 Description:
Modeled after American designs from the early 20th century, The Loar's new archtop guitar is completely hand-carved from select, graduated woods and features a nitrocellulose lacquer finish and unparalleled acoustic projection.
The Loar Hand-Carved Archtop (LH-600-VS) is an authentic replica of the original archtop acoustic guitars from the 1920's. This all-solid model features a top that is hand-carved from graduated spruce, and hand-carved back and sides made from highly flamed maple.
The LH-600 also features a hand-buffed, vintage tobacco sunburst finish with nitrocellulose lacquer for superior acoustic projection, a one-piece mahogany neck with vintage "V" profile, Grover tuners and a compensated adjustable ebony bridge.
With its exceptionally loud tone, carved body and vintage design, this new archtop took the NAMM show by storm this past January. Jazz players and archtop enthusiasts will love this professional model.
The Hand-Carved Archtop includes a featherweight case with "The Loar" embroidery.
The Loar LH-600 Specifications:
- Hand-Carved Archtop Acoustic Guitar
- Top:Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce Back & Sides
- Hand-Carved Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck:1 piece mahogany, vintage V profile, MOP inlay markers
- Fretboard:Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay:Abalone Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type:Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options:Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines:Grover open-geared butterbean
- Scale Length:24-3/4"
- Truss Rod:Compression
- Bridge:Compensated Ebony
- Upper Bout:11-1/2"
- Lower Bout:16"
- Nut, Width:Bone, 1-3/4"
- Body Length:20-1/4"
- Total Length:40-1/2"
Get your The Loar LH-600 today!