The Loar LM-600-VS
The Loar LM-600-VS Description:
The Recording King Metal Body Mandolin is one of only mandolin resonators available today and the model with the most similar characteristics of the pre-war originals.
This unique model has a nickel-plated bell brass body, 10" hand-spun Continental cone and a beautiful pearloid headstock overlay.
This mandolin has power, projection and style. All styles include a featherweight case.
The Loar LM-600-VS Specifications:
- Hand-Carved Mandolin
- Top:Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce Back & Sides
- Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Flamed Maple Back, Solid Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard:Rosewood with Ivory Binding
- Headstock Inlay:Loar Flowerpot Abalone/M.O.P.
- Finish Type: Hand-buffed Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options:Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh, Nickel-Plated Brass
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Bridge: Ebony, Floating
- Upper Bout:6-3/4"
- Lower Bout:10"
- Nut, Width:Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length:12-3/4"
- Total Length:27-1/4"
- Pickup: None
- Item: LM-600-VS
Get your The Loar LM-600-VS today!