Marshall 1960AV Description:
Marshall Speaker Cabinets
Marshall is the only choice for serious musicians. Nothing compares to Marshall cabinets in terms of awesome tone and projection. Both visually and aurally, Marshall 4x12 cabs are indeed "the business."
Great sound and looks however are not everything. Many years of experience mean that their speaker cabinets are also built to stand the test of time. Highly skilled craftsmen construct them from the finest quality materials with precision corner locked joints, tough cotton backed PVC covering, heavy-duty hardware, and the highest-quality fittings.
No backline would be complete without the legendary Marshall 4x12 cab. The addition of an impedance (4 or 16 ohm) mono/stereo switching mechanism has transformed the 'industry standard" 1960 into the ultimate speaker cab. 280W cabs are loaded with Celestion Vintage speakers.
To ensure the ultimate in flexibility, the 1960A (angled), 1960B (straight), 1960AV and 1960BV cabs are switchable between Mono (4 or 16 Ohms) and Stereo (8 Ohms per side). The two Mono impedance options provide extra amp matching capability while the cabinets' stereo capability makes them ideal for rack systems which typically run in stereo.
Marshall 1960AV Features:
- 300W 4x12 straight 4/16 ohm, mono; 8 ohm stereo.
- The extra warm sounding Marshall/Celestion 'Vintage' speaker - rated at 70 Watts each - (1960AV/BV)
- Black grille cloth / white piping
- Large white logo
- Black elephant grain vinyl
- Incredibly flexible 4x12 straight cab
- Low End That Never Gets Boomy
- Slightly brighter sound than a straight cab
- Sonically speaking, nothing compares to a Marshall amp
- Rugged and ready for the road
- Standard Marshall 4x12
- White piping
- Angled front
- Mono/Stereo switchable
- Stereo Impedance: 8 ohm
- Mono Impedance: 16/4 ohm
- Dimensions: 760 x 830 x 360 mm
- Weight: 40.6 kg
- Cover: COVR-00022 optional
Get Your Marshall 1960AV Today!