Monster PGL200 R-10 GameLink 200 A/V Cable
Enhanced Performance AV Hookup of Sony® Playstation™ 2 to TV or Receiver
The Next Generation Entertainment Console Requires Advanced Cable Technology
With its 128 Bit "Emotion Engine" drawing 75 million polygons/second, 300MHz Processor and the ability to play DVD movies in Dolby Surround Sound, the PS2 was made to blow away the most serious gamers and movie buffs.
Monster Video Maximizes Your TV's Picture
GameLink™ 200 features a unique nitrogen-injected dielectric insulator that maximizes signal strength. 100% mylar foil shield with a 95% copper braid guards against interference from radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic (EM) interference.
Monster's Advanced Audio Technology Delivers the Full Sonic Performance of Your PS2
Your PS2 is state-of-the-art in terms of audio quality. But its sonic performance is only as good as the cable used to connect it. GameLink has patented cable technologies that will maximize your PS2's audio capabilities.
Extra-Long "Play Anywhere" Cable Length
GameLink is longer than the AV cable that came with your PS2, giving you the option to play where you like without buying messy controller extension cables.
Maximize Your Gaming and Movie Investment
If you're like most gamers, you'll spend hundreds of dollars on games and movies. Why not play them with the best picture and sound possible? Play them with GameLink 200.
- 10 ft. - Extra long length so you can play anywhere without controller extension cables.
- The enhanced performance A/V connection for TVs and receivers with RCA (composite) video inputs.
- 3-in-1 cable design allows for simple hookup.
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulator delivers maximum video signal strength for the clearest, sharpest picture possible.
- 24k gold contact RCA connectors.