Monster PGL400 CVV-10 GameLink 400 Component Video Cable
Ultimate Performance Component Video Hookup of Sony PlayStation 2 to TV or AV Receiver with Component Video Inputs
GameLink™ 400 Delivers the Most Realistic 3D Game Graphics and DVD Picture Possible
If you use a high resolution TV that features component video, S-video, and composite video connections, the performance choice is a no brainer: component video. Component video is the most advanced, highest quality connection available, because it transmits the picture from your PS2 to your TV in its purest form through three separate cables. This avoids multiple stages of modulation. What you'll see is DVD movie picture quality and game graphics that are incredibly detailed, crisper and sharper, with the most vivid, rich color possible.
Monster's Advanced Technology Outperforms Ordinary Component Video Cables
To maintain precise 75-ohm impedance, gas is injected into the dielectric insulator, creating uniform, microscopic cells that allow the conductor to rest in the exact center of the cable, even when the cable is bent. This maximizes video signal strength for the sharpest picture possible. GameLink 400 also features an extremely linear bandwidth of 550 MHz, so you get consistently outstanding picture definition from your PS2 games and DVD movies. A double shield of 100% coverage foil and a high density copper braid provide the best possible protection against radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic (EM) interference which causes ghosting and video "snow."
Maximize Your Gaming and Movie Investment
If you're like most gamers, you'll spend hundreds of dollars on games and movies. Why not play them with the best picture and sound possible? Play them with Monster's GameLink 400.
- 10 ft. extra-long length lets you play anywhere without controller extension cables.
- Advanced component video technologies for ultimate picture from your PS2® games and DVD movies.
- Super fine multi-stranded copper center conductor for maximum video bandwidth to 550 MHz.
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulator delivers maximum video signal strength for the sharpest picture possible.
- 24k gold contact, 8-cut Turbine® RCA connectors ensure optimal video signal transfer.