Monster PGL400 CVAA-10 GameLink 400 Component Video with Analog Audio
Ultimate Performance Component Video/Analog/Audio Hookup of Sony Playstation 2 to TV or Receiver
GameLink 400™ delivers the Most Realistic 3D Game Graphics and DVD Picture Possible
Component video is the most advanced, highest quality connection available, because it transmits the picture from your PS2 to your TV in its purest form, through three separate cables. This avoids multiple stages of modulation. What you'll see is DVD movie picture quality and game graphics that are incredibly detailed, crisper and sharper, with the most vivid, rich color possible.
Monster's Advanced Technologies Outperform Ordinary Component Video and Audio Cables
To maximize video strength and maintain precise 75-ohm impedance, nitrogen gas is injected into the dielectric insulator, creating uniform, microscopic cells. This allows the conductor to rest in the exact center of the cable, even when the cable is bent, for the sharpest picture possible. Monster's patented audio technologies maximize the full sonic performance of your PS2. DoubleHelix™ construction and Bandwidth Balanced® multiple gauge wire networks combine to reject interference and deliver accurate reproduction of dialogue, sound effects, and music.
Maximize Your Gaming and Movie Investment
If you're like most gamers, you'll spend hundreds of dollars on games and movies. So, get the very best picture and sound possible with Monster Game.
- The ultimate performance component video A/V connection of PS2® to TVs or receivers with component video inputs.
- 10 ft. extra-long length lets you play anywhere without controller extension cables.
- 5-in-1 cable design is simple to hook up.
- 24k gold contact connectors ensure optimum video and audio signal transfer.
- Advanced DoubleHelix construction delivers reference quality sound for all your CDs and DVD movie titles.