Monster Standard 100 Speaker Cable
Put the Monster in Your Music! Introducing Monster Standard® 100 Speaker Cable
A quality connection starts with quality cable. And with Monster Standard 100, you'll use a cable that sounds as good as it looks. So, whether you're gigging, tracking in the studio, or jamming in the garage, Standard 100 is a great entry-level cable to get you started. All the pros know cable makes a difference...that's why a lot of your favorite bands are using Monster. Standard 100 delivers the quality, durability, and reliability every Monster musician needs... it's always ready to perform when you are.
Monster-Quality Instrument Cable At An Affordable Price
- Heavy-Duty Injection Molded Connector - Specially designed strain relief increases cable durability and resists damage
- Easy-to-ID Color-Coded Rings - for easy identification when you're plugging in multiple cable. Several colors included
- Ultra-Flexible Duraflex® Protective Jacket - Coils & uncoils effortlessly. Withstands heavy use
- Special Copper Windings - Provides improved clarity and tighter bass, even over long lengths
- Heavy-Duty Shielding - Dense copper braided shield for excellent noise rejection
- New heavy-duty, molded connector design increases durability and resists damage.
- Hard nickel contact 1/4" connectors or Monster Tips (bananas) are durable and corrosion resistant.
- CL3 rated for in-wall installations.
- Magnetic Flux Tube® construction and special cable windings for natural music reproduction.
- Impressive clarity, bass response and dynamic range in a compact design.
- Durable and extra-flexible Duraflex® outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance for stage and studio use.
- Interchageable color "O" ring attaches to each 1/4" connector for easy identification.