Numark DJ I/O
Multi-channel audio interface box for use with CUE, Total Control and most pro DJ programs
DJ audio interface for all DJ software.
FOR THE ON–THE–GO SOFTWARE DJ AND PRODUCERS.
The DJ|iO is compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag, but powerful enough to provide solutions for a wide range of computer audio needs.
The DJ|iO gives software–based DJs, performers and producers a range of options for outputting their final audio.
Whether in the form of a live mix or a just–completed new track. With the DJ|iO, DJs and Producers can pass audio from their software–based application of choice through the USB 2.0 connector on the DJ|iO to a traditional mixer (for multi–channel mixing) using the built-in pair of stereo RCA connections.
In addition, the DJ|iO features 1/4" Microphone input and pass–through to Stereo RCA jacks for quick and easy voiceovers.
The DJ|iO features ultra–low latency audio (via ASIO drivers), with 2 independent RCA stereo outputs, a mic input with adjustable gain on stereo pair #1 and a1/4" stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2.
The DJ|iO is USB bus powered but can also operate with a 9V DC external power supply (sold separately) for those who have exceeded the power output of their existing USB bus.
Numark DJ I/O Features:
- USB 2.0 (single channel operation in USB 1.1)
- Ultra low latency
- 2 independent RCA stereo outputs
- Microphone input with adjustable gain mixed to stereo pair #1
- 1/4" Stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2
- 24–bit audio, 44.1kHz and 88.2kHz sample rates
- ASIO drivers with control panel
- USB bus–powered (optional +9 VDC external power supply sold separately)
- Windows and MAC compatible
Numark DJ I/O Specifications:
- 24-bit DAC's
- Output Level: +2.0dBV +/-0.5dB
- SNR: > 100dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.008%
Get Your Numark DJ I/O Today!