Paris Swing MS-110 Parisian Mandolin
Paris Swing MS-110 Parisian Mandolin Description
The Parisian Swing Mandolin combines the gypsy jazz look with traditional mandolin soundholes. These mandolins offer the familiar tone most players are accustomed to, and provide the ultimate in volume and cutting power.
The peghead is made from maple with a rosewood overlay, with product designer Greg Rich's distinctive Paris Swing logo in white pearl and gold leaf, and a stylized abalone/M.O.P. "Tour Eiffel" inlay.
This unique model also has a beautiful Deco square pattern in M.O.P and abalone on the fretboard. The mandolin features select, solid AAA flamed maple back and sides, a flamed maple neck and a solid sitka spruce top. Each model is bound with tortoise-shell (natural models) or grained ivoroid (sunburst models) binding.
Each Paris Swing mandolin has a distinctive right-angle cutaway on the treble side that players associate with the great gypsy jazz instruments. The bass side of the body features the traditional F-model mandolin scroll.
Paris Swing MS-110 Parisian Mandolin Specifications
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid AAA Flamed Maple
- Sides: Solid AAA Flamed Maple
- Body Feature: Horizontal Cutaway
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Deco Square Pattern
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone/M.O.P. Deco Lozenge Inlay
- Neck: AAA Flamed Maple
- Binding: Tortoise Shell (Natural); Grained Ivoroid (Sunburst)
- Soundhole: Traditional F-Hole
- Tailpiece: "Deco Teardrop" 1-Piece, Top-Loading Cast Tailpiece
- Tailpiece Material: Nickel-Plated Brass
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1-5/32"
- Frets 14
- Neck Joint: Set
- Finish: Blonde or Sunburst
Get Your Paris Swing MS-110 Today