This product has been discontinued. Please contact our sales department for help in selecting a similar replacement.
Parker P36 | Color Shown - Natural
Parker P36 Description:
They're guitars that deliver everything you'd expect from a Parker, at a price that acknowledges the concept of budget.
When he designed the P-Series, Ken Parker used traditional materials without compromising the high standards and precise tolerances that have made Parker Guitars the ultimate in tonal spectrum and playability.
With the combination of Parker playability, piezo, and magnetic voices, and the rockin' Parker look, the P-Series represents the finest guitar for the money on the market, bar none.
Importantly, all P-Series guitars sold in the U.S. are set up in our Mundelein, IL factory to ensure spot-on tuning and playability.
The P-36 has all the signature capabilities of the high-end Parker Fly in a beautiful ash body with maple bolt-on neck. And when it comes to sound, the marriage of Parker technology with the vintage Tele electronic and control layout is mind-blowing.
The pickups deliver twang and shimmer with tons of attitude.
Count on the piezos for a very realistic acoustic sound, and then mix them with the magnetics for a hybrid that introduces a whole new dimension to music.
Carved Ash body, Maple Bolt-on neck, pickguard, single coil bridge-soap bar neck pick ups with Fishman Piezo
Parker P36 Features:
- Ash body and bolt-on Maple neck
- 2 Vintage Style Single-Coil Pickups with Alnico Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Fishman Powerbridge VT string through
- 3-way mag pickup selection
- Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
- 7 lbs
Parker P36 Specifications:
Tones / Sounds:
- Twang and shimmer; incredible tonal range.
- Wood Select Ash
- Construction Solid
- Finish Polyurethane
- Bridge Fishman Powerbridge VT string through
- Vibrato System N/A
- Wood Maple
- Neck Design Solid one piece
- Neck-Body Joint Traditional bolt on
- Scale 25.5"
- # of Frets 22 Frets
- Fret Material Nickel silver
- Fret Size .060" high, .090" wide
- Fret Board Maple
- Fretboard Shape 10"-13" conical form
- Neck Shape Width: Regular Thickness: Fat
- Finish Polyurethane
- Nut Black polycarbonate
- Nut Width 1.650"
- String Spacing Bridge: 2.110" Nut: 1.325
- Truss Rod Traditional design
- Tuners Grover 18:1 Ratio
- Mag Pickups Parker designed Alnico
- Mag. Config Number: 2 Config: SS
- Mag. PU Select 3 way
- Piezo System 6-element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer Active Fishman designed stereo preamp
- Other Controls Mag volume, Mag tone, Mag/Piezo 3 way selector
- Output Split stereo or summed mono
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Strings: 009" - .042"
- Other Features: N/A
- Case/Bag: Parker P-Series custom gig bag
Get your Parker P36 today!