Peavey Pro Comm PCX U-1002 Headset Wireless System
Peavey Pro Comm PCX U-1002 Headset Wireless System Description:
Wireless Headset System
Peavey proudly introduces its 100-channel, true diversity Pro Comm® PCX U-1002 wireless systems for live voice and guitar reproduction. PCX U-1002 systems are available with handheld or hands-free microphones and feature automatic channel scanning and control for user-friendly operation.
The Pro Comm® PCX U-1002 employs AutoScan™ technology, which allows it to automatically search for non-interfering channels to resolve abrupt changes in frequency and maximize your wireless system performance. In addition to AutoScan on the receiver, the transmitter features CCS™ (Channel Control System), which sets the channel of the transmitter rapidly and precisely.
A handheld, lightweight magnesium belt-pack transmitter utilizes an LCD that displays channel and battery status and group information. The compact PCX U-1002 receiver occupies one half-rack-space, includes XLR and 1/4" outputs and features a color LCD panel displaying function statuses.
Peavey Pro Comm PCX U-1002 Headset Wireless System Features:
- 100 channels
- AutoScan™ technology automatically finds channel with no interference
- CCS™ technology automatically sets channel selection on transmitter
- Color LCD on receiver indicating functions and battery status
- LXD on transmitters indicating channel and battery status
- XLR and 1/4 inch outputs
- Powered antenna connections for optional booster
- System includes metal receiver and belt pack
Get your Peavey Pro Comm PCX U-1002 Headset Wireless System today!