Pearl P-1000 Description:
Pearl's P-1000 ProStock single and P-1002 double pedals share most of the features of our Eliminator top-of-the-line pedals but at prices suited for the budget-minded player.
All P-1000 series ProStock pedals are equipped with our "True Round Cam System" for smooth linear well-balanced feel. They come from the factory with a single chain installed but a belt and belt guide are included for conversion to belt drive if desired. Simply remove the chain, install the belt guide and belt and the ProStock converts to a belt drive pedal; it's like getting two pedals for the price of one.
The ProStock uses the same footboard as the Eliminator except finished in silver. Our exclusive reversible Traction Plate and customizable Traction Grip Dots provide just the right amount of grip/slip where your foot contacts the footboard. Rust-proof stainless steel bolts are used to fasten the Traction Plate to the footboard for years of dependable service.
The ProStock features the same Floating Spring Pendulum and infinite beater angle adjustment system used on the Eliminator to provide super smooth operation and precise beater angle positioning. Our patented PowerShifter function, patented hoop clamping system, adjustable footboard height, and patented Quad Beater are also featured on ProStock pedals.
Pearl P-1000 Features & Benefits
- True Round Cam: Offers smooth linear feel and balanced action
- Interchangeable Chain and Belt: The factory installed heavy-duty single chain can be removed and replaced with the included Eliminator-style three ply super belt to convert the ProStock into a belt drive pedal if desired.
- Silver Finish Traction Control Footboard: Pearl's Traction Control system permits the user to alter the amount of grip/slip on the footboard for optimum control and speed. Traction Grip Dots (rubber disks) can be removed completely or inserted one at a time and selectively positioned to provide just the right amount of slip-resistance where desired. In addition, the Traction Plate can be rotated with the Traction Grip dots facing toward the front or the rear of the pedal for traction control near the ball of the foot or near the toes for additional customization of the feel. Long rustproof stainless steel bolts firmly secures the traction plate to the footboard.
- Footboard Height/Angle Adjustment: Allows the angle of the footboard to be set for maximum comfort and speed.
- Ergonomically Designed Footboard and Heel: Footboard surfaces are smooth for "power slides" but give ample resistance for control. The integrated hinge adds speed and increases reliability. The heel is tapered for comfort and control.
- PowerShifter: The PowerShifter allows the footboard to move forward or backward to three presets to change the leverage of the pedal and thus the feel from light, normal, or heavy.
- Uni-Pressure Spring Clamp: Allows infinite angling of the beater for perfect positioning.
- Floating Spring Pendulum: The Floating Spring Pendulum attaches to the rocker cam "in-line" (not off to the side) for significantly improved "waggle" (the number of times the beater oscillates before stopping). The Floating Spring Pendulum features roller bearings for outstanding speed and smoothness.
- Spring Tension Rubber Washer: Rubber washers provide slip-proof spring tension settings for set-and-forget dependability.
- Quad Beater: The patented Quad Beater features 2 plastic and 2 felt faces with different profiles to create four distinctly different sounds.
- Roller Cam Hoop Clamp: Our patented side-mounted hoop mounting system permits easy attachment and removal of ProStock pedals and our ergonomically designed UltraGrip bolt provides ample gripping power for secure pedal attachment. The hoop clamp is height adjustable to accommodate bass drum hoops of different thickness.
- Stainless Steel Universal Joints: All Pearl double pedals feature close tolerance stainless steel universal joints that are 20% thicker than standard steel universal joints for precision feel and outstanding durability.
Get your Pearl P-1000 today!