Pearl VSX 925H/C
Pearl VSX 925H/C Description:
Pearl's 60 years of acoustic research has proven that the interior plies of the shell are the key influence to the overall sonic characteristic of the drum.
Vision Series exploits this knowlege to the fullest by using two unique shell recipes of Birch and Basswood.
Birch offers a resilent tightly bound network of cells that tend to accelerate rebounding sound waves making it perfect where mid to high frequencies are desired.
Basswood provides a slightly softer cellulouse composition which tends to slow the sound waves thus promoting mid to low frequency response.
By adjusting the overall balance of one ingredient to the other allows a fine tuning of frequency response much like Pearl's Reference Series.
Pearl VSX 925H/C Features:
- Birch/Basswood Ply Shells:
- 6 ply 7.5mm Toms / 8 ply 10mm Bass & Floor Tom
- Wood Bass Drum Hoops w/Matching Finish
- Two-Ply Tom Batter Heads
- Perimeter EQ Bass Drum Heads
- Reference-Look Bridge Lugs w/Rubber Gaskets
- Reference-Look Recessed BD Claws w/Rubber Lining
- Bridge-Type Bass Bracket
- Uni-Lock Tom Holders
- 900 Series Hardware
- I.S.S. Tom Mounting System
- Beautiful Ultra Exotic Coverings
Pearl VSX 925H/C Includes:
- 1 2218B 22"x18" Bass
- 1 1008T 10"x8" Tom
- 1 1209T 12"x9" Tom
- 1 1411T 14"x11" Tom
- 1 SS1455S/C 14"x5.5" Steel SensiTone
Get your Pearl VSX 925H/C today!