Recording King RD-127
The Recording King RD-127 has herringbone top purfling. This pattern provides great aesthetic appeal for traditional players. Made with all-solid woods and featuring the most authentic pre-war-style features, this classic guitar is perfect for all styles of playing.
The Classic Series with herringbone has a solid Sitka spruce top, solid rosewood or solid mahogany back and sides, fully scalloped forward-x bracing, a one-piece mahogany neck, a vintage-style beveled pickguard, an ebony fretboard and vintage-style slot-through bridge.
The Recording King RD-127 has the redesigned "torch" abalone/M.O.P. headstock inlay and abalone snowflake position markers.
Recording King RD-127 Specifications:
- Style: Dreadnaught
- Top: Solid Spruce, Sitka
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany (RD-126)
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Finish: Glossy
- Rosette: B/W Vintage
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P./Abalone "Torch" Design
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dot
- Frets: Nickel, 20
- Tuners: Open-Geared Butterbean
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickguard: Vintage-Style Beveled Tortoise
- Truss Rod Yes
- Strings: Martin Phosphor Bronze
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25-3/8"
- Depth: 5"
- Upper Bout: 11.75"
- Lower Bout: 15.5"
- Body Length: 20"
- Total Length: 40.75"
- Options: Natural Finish Only
- Guardian Case
- Reference: Dreadnaught Case Sizes
Get your Recording King RD-127 today!