Samson dB1800a Description:
dB1800a Active 18" Subwoofer
The dB1800a is a self-powered subwoofer featuring a heavy-duty 18" low frequency driver with butyl surround, complemented by a 1000 Watt power amplifier.
The dB1800a provides an active stereo crossover with high-passed output for running your satellite speakers.
Constructed of solid 3/4 inch plywood, with steel corners, tough carpet covering and large casters.
The sub-woofer features large metal grab handles and a 35mm pole mount receptacle.
In fixed installation systems, the dB1800a provides super tight low frequency output in a relatively small, unobtrusive enclosure.
Perfect for any sound reinforcement system where low-end is desired.
Samson dB1800a Features:
- Heavy-duty, 18-inch Low Frequency Transducer
- Built-in Ampli?er Delivers 1000 watts of Program Power
- Variable Stereo Crossover with Balanced High Pass Outputs for Satellite Speakers
- Heavy-Duty, Rear Mounted Casters
- Extra Large Grab handles and 35mm Pole mount receptacle
- 3/4" Internally braced, plywood construction
- Covered in tough carpet, with steel corners
Get Your Samson dB1800a Today!