Samson dB300a Description:
dB300a 12" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
Ideal for houses of worship and other smaller public address applications, the Samson dB300a two-way, portable active loudspeaker system delivers bi-amped, high-efficiency, 300 Watts RMS of power.
Its custom designed 12-inch driver with 3-inch voice coil along with its 1.75 inch titanium compression driver with a 1-inch exit deliver clear highs and strong lows.
The dB300a features a balanced microphone and line level inputs, XLR output and two band EQ.
The dB300a's rugged speaker cabinet is molded from high-impact polypropylene, and like its larger cousin, the dB500a, features an array of mounting options.
Designed with versatility in mind, it can be easily stacked or permanently installed.
A 1-3/8-inch pole receptacle is built in, with sturdy handles and integrated M6 fly points.
The design of the dB300a also makes it usable as 30 or 45 degree floor monitors as well.
Samson dB300a Features:
- Two-way bi-amped, high-efficiency active loudspeaker system
- 300 Watts RMS total power
- Custom designed, heavy-duty, 12-inch low frequency driver with 3-inch voice coil
- 1.75-inch titanium compression driver with 1-inch exit
- Durable High-impact polypropylene with sturdy handles, pole mount, and integrated M6 fly points
- 45 and 30 degree monitor angles
- Balanced microphone and line level inputs with Two Band EQ
Get Your Samson dB300a Today!