Samson SX3200 Description:
SX3200 Power Amplifier
The SX3200 is the newest and most powerful addition in the SX series of amplifiers.
Boasting a staggering 3200 Watts of Class H power in a two rack space design.
The SX3200 is a perfect solution for driving professional audio systems of any size.
The SX Amps are built around a new power core design with over-sized toroidal transformers and extra-large heat sinks.
The amps maintain cool operating temperatures thanks to an innovative forced-air cooling system with temperature sensitive variable-speed fans.
Trouble free operation is provided by multi-stage protection for power-up, over-heating, over-current, short circuit, low output impedance and DC voltage, assuring total reliability under the most demanding conditions.
The entire SX line features locking XLR/TRS inputs, Speakon® and 5-way binding post speaker outputs.
Samson SX3200 Features:
- Professional High Power, Class H, Rail-switching Amplifier
- 750 Watts per side @ 8 Ohms
- 1100 Watts per side @ 4 Ohms
- Dual Variable-speed Fan Cooling
- Signal, Peak, and Protection Circuit Indicators
- 5-way Binding Post and Speakon™ Speaker Outputs
- XLR and TRS Input Connections
- Dual Rack Space Design
Get Your Samson SX3200 Today!