I found through PriceGrabber.com Instrumentpro.com. I was looking for a digital piano (Yamaha P60). Michael L. took my order. I was impressed for his customer service style and overall knowledge. He was also very accommodating and willing to help me as far as possible. I will recommend any of my friends to shop at this online store.
Seymour Duncan Antq II Mustang Myth
Seymour Duncan Antq II Mustang Myth Description:
11034-05 & 06 · antiquity II™ pickup for mustang® neck & bridge
I saw my first Mustang guitar on a '60s TV show called Shindig and a guitarist by the name of Jerry Cole doing solos for many guest artists. Soon after that, I had my band members drive me to 8th Street Music in Philadelphia to buy my first Mustang. The '60s Mustang replica pickups feature the same look and sound of the early pickups. The Alnico V magnet's surface looks different from the older Duo-Sonic™ pickups which used untumbled Alnicos. I re-created this same look. This pickup can also be used in a Stratocaster® for cool tones.
Seymour Duncan Antq II Mustang Myth Specifications:
- Antiquity II™ Pickups For Mustang® For Jaguar® For Jazzmaster®
- Top pickup length: 2.642
- Top pickup width: .615
- Bottom pickup length: 3.392
- Bottom pickup width: .908
- Total pickup height: .582
- Total magnet height: .625
- Winding direction: top going (neck), top coming (bridge)
- Magnet polarity: north (neck), south (bridge)
- Calibrated yes
- Height adjustment: 6/32 round head, phillips
- Magnet pattern: flush with top,raised bottom
- DC Ohms: 6.3K
- Inductance: 2.2 henries
- Q: 2.2
Get your Seymour Duncan Antq II Mustang Myth Today!