Seymour Duncan Antq II for Precision
Seymour Duncan Antq II for Precision Description:
11044-16 antiquity II™ pickup for p-bass®
This P-Bass® replica pickup features the look and sound of the '60s tradition.
It's perfect for restoring your old instrument and comes with a brass bottom plate to help insure ease of mounting. The coils are balanced for noise free performance.
11044-17 • antiquity II™ pickup for single coil p-bass®
Often called the Tele® Bass, this pickup keeps the traditional look
of the '50s and '60s. The slightly stronger Alnico V rod magnets gives the pickup more presence and output. It's a little fatter and fuller-sounding than the '50s Antiquity pickup.
Seymour Duncan Antq II for Precision Specifications:
- Antiquity II™ for Bass® P-Bass® For Single Coil P-Bass®
- top pickup length: 2.142 2.880
- top pickup width: 1.003 .768
- bottom pickup length: .142 3.3352
- bottom pickup width: 1.003 1.00
- total pickup height: .435 .625
- total magnet height: .531 .625
- winding direction tc/tg top coming
- magnet polarity: south/north south
- calibrated: no calibrated
- pickup cover length: bridge 2.221 n/a
- pickup cover width: 1.088 n/a
- pickup cover height: .550 n/a
- height adjustment: screwed into body cavity 6.32" round-head phillips ms
- magnet pattern: raised top and bottom flush top and bottom
- DC Ohms: 10.56K 7.30K
- inductance: 6.50 henries 2.83 henries
- Q:2.43 2.43
Get your Seymour Duncan Antq II for Precision today!