Tama HH905XP Description:
The Cobra Clutch is a completely new instrument based on an entirely different concept than the drop clutch or auxiliary hi-hats.
Instead of activating the hi-hats with the hands and simply letting the top hi-hat drop on the bottom hi-hat, the Cobra Clutch activates the hi-hats the way they should be: with the feet and with control.
Plus the Cobra Clutch has something else a drop clutch doesn't-you can set how closed or open you want the hi-hats.
It took our designers two years to perfect the Cobra Clutch. But because they did such a thorough job, it will take you almost no time at all to incorporate the Cobra Clutch into your playing.
Tama HH905XP Features:
- (A)Lock the Hi-hat Use your heel to step on the Locking Plate.
- (B)Release the Hi-hat Twist your heel slightly then step on the Release Plate.
- Fine Adjustment You can adjust the tightness of hi-hat cymbals in locking position as desired from half open to tight close.
- Cobra Clutch Carrying Case
- The Cobra Clutch comes standard with a form-fitted hardshell carrying case for optimum protection, performance and convenient transport.
Get your Tama HH905XP today!