Tama HP900FS Description:
Smoothness, Adustability, Stability...
The Iron Cobra continues to evolve! TAMA's innovative "Cobra Coil" pedal spring accelerates the return of the footboard to its original position.
The result: an unbelievably effortless action that sets the already smooth Iron Cobra apart from all other pedals in the market.
For 2009, the Cobra Coil is a standard feature on all Iron Cobra models.
Flexi-Glide strap-drive models are favored by players desiring a traditional, "floating" action with speed.
Tama HP900FS Features:
- Flexi Glide Cam
- Cobra Pedal Housing
- Oiles® Bearing Hinge (US PAT.NO.6100460)
- Iron Cobra Beater (US PAT.NO.5317946)
- Para-Clamp II (US PAT.NO.6011208)
- Quick-Hook (US PAT.NO.6137040)
- Cobra Coil (US.PAT.NO.7408104)
- Spring Tight (US PAT.NO.5365824)
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder (US PAT.NO.5297467)
- Tight Lock
- Carrying Cases (US PAT.NO.D438006)
Get your Tama HP900FS today!